Frequently Asked Questions


What does “full coverage” mean?

The term “full coverage” is a term that means the legally required or most commonly requested coverages. Legal requirements vary from state to state, with some requiring more than others. Full coverage can include bodily injury, property damage, uninsured and underinsured motorist, damage to the insured vehicle (also known as comprehensive and collision) and any other coverages available such as rental car and towing.

What are the types of home insurance?

The two categories of homeowner insurance are “all-risk insurance” and “named-peril insurance.” All-risk insurance covers losses except those specifically excluded in the policy. Named-peril policies pay only for the causes of loss specified in the policy.